Friday, August 22, 2008

Overwhelmed with Love

You always hear people say 'You'll never understand a mother's love until you have your own.' It is true! I hate when cliches prove themselves correct but I am just so in love with Shea.





Shea is such a loving, warm child that you just cannot help but fall in love with him. I've never known a child to be as gentle and kind as he is. He LOVES Charlie, whom he calls ChaCha, to pieces! He loves to play chase with her and gives her hugs and kisses every chance he gets. Today, he shared his beloved 'whooo' [horse] with her.





We can't wait to add Zoe Cate to our family and just multiply the joy our family already feels.



I think Shea is as excited as we all are! :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Aw, that's so sweet! I love the picture of Shea with the bubbles! Nice belly pics too! I hope I get to see Zoe when I visit in October. :)

Alecia said...

So glad you updated!! I know exactly what you mean about loving your kids. I used to think I couldn't love anyone more than I love David. Then I thought I couldn't love another child like I loved Emma. There is no description for the overwhelming feeling of love for your own child! Kudos to you for a wonderful entry! I love you girl!!

Alecia said...

and Charlie looks like a puppy here!! I thought it was an old picture!!!