Monday, December 21, 2009

These are the days

We have had so much fun with Shea this Christmas. He has loved every minute of this holiday season and really gets the fact that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus and also that Santa is coming!! He is always making hilarious comments or randomly being extra sweet to me or Zoe Cate. Last night I was sitting on the couch and Shea was playing with our new nativity set when he comes up to me, lay his head in my lap and says "Mommy, I love you so much. I'm so glad you are here.". I scooped him up and just squeezed him tight. I don't ever want to forget these precious moments!

2 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

What a sweet little boy!! These boys have our hearts don't they?! I just LOVE the random hugs and I love yous from my boys....they are the best!! Merry Christmas! Thanks for making me laugh tonight!! Love you!

Tina said...

SOOOO sweet!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!