Thursday, June 17, 2010

Conversations with Shea

Last night as I was putting Shea to bed, we had an interesting conversation.  We had done our normal routine, read some books, read a couple of bible stories and prayed.  I went to leave and Shea says "Mommy, don't leave me right now.  Lay with me a few minutes and let's talk for a little bit."  How could I say no to that?!  So, I laid back down and asked him "What would you like to talk about?" 

Shea:  "Let's talk about the Chick-fil-a cow and how he doesn't always come out when I am there." 

Me:  "Well, he only comes out at certain times."

Shea:  "Maybe he doesn't feel good.  Maybe sometimes he has diarrhea."

Me:  "You might be right."
 
Oh, how I love him!

3 comments:

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

Yet again...confirmation he is yours! Love it!

The Hardy Family said...

Hahahaha!!! That is too funny!!! Did he see the cow today at church?? Grey Grey was all about the cow...he loves him!

Tracie said...

Love it!!!