Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Peas in a Hamper Pod

Zoe Cate adores her big brother, Shea. ADORES him. She has to do everything he does. She also tries to use the potty like he does and got MIGHTY ticked off this afternoon when I made her SIT on the potty. :)She
Does
Everything big brother does!!!
I love this picture. I love the look on her face "Ok, we have socks on our hands and we are just standing here...I'll just keep watching and follow his lead."


Shea and Zoe have really grown close over the past few months. They play together pretty well. I think ZC would follow Shea in to volcano if it meant being near him. I love watching their relationship blossom!!
















Zoe Cate lets Shea get away with a lot of stuff. She fusses when I rinse her hair in the bath but allows Shea to do this:



and thoroughly enjoyed it:

In my own biased Mommy opinion she could not look up to a better boy! I asked Shea to get Charlie's bed out of my bedroom today and bring it in the living room before we left this afternoon. He came running down the hall with Charlie's bed *and* her lovey. He said "Momma! I brought her lovey, too, because I know how much she loves it." What a sweetheart!

2 comments:

The Hardy Family said...

What a sweet brother/sister pair! They are precious!

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

Sweet babies come from sweet mamas and daddies...trust me I know. As a teacher I also know that the opposite can be true. :) Consider it a compliment! :)