Friday, July 16, 2010

7.16.10

Zoe Cate loves to read.  This makes me very happy as I have always loved to read and Shea seems to love it, too.  I was a little concerned when Zoe Cate was younger that perhaps she wouldn't like books as much Shea does, and that's fine, but I really wanted her to have a love for reading.  Now, she loves to look at books all day.  I snapped a few shots of her "reading" one of her faves.  One of my sweet friends made me a book filled with pictures from Zoe Cate's first birthday.  She can be found reading it several times a day!


"The more that you read, the more things you will know.  The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
-Dr. Seuss

Keep reading, sweet girl! 

5 comments:

Justin and Jessica Jones said...

This makes my reading teacher heart vary happy. Keep it up!

Gigi said...

Looks like Zoe is really into her book in the second picture.
She must be reading about a very interesting person!
Love,
Gigi

The Hardy Family said...

What sweet, sweet pictures of Zoe!!

The Hardy Family said...

What sweet, sweet pictures of Zoe reading!!

The Tolers said...

Sorry, I'm a little behind on my blog reading! These pics are so cute. Elyse has recently gotten really intersted in books, too. I was also a little concerned because we didn't read as much with her as we did with Kieran. Now, she will sit for long periods of time (just like Kieran did) and look through books on our kids bookshelf! The other night before bed, she took a book and handed me one. When I started reading mine outloud to her, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, Shhhhh." We continued reading in silence. These girls are something else! :)