Thursday, November 5, 2009

Piggies

Zoe Cate is not a huge fan of her shoes or socks. She much prefers to go au natural and let her piggies be free. Now that it is colder, I've had to put socks on her. Now that I have to put socks on her, I *have* to put shoes on her!! Her FAVORITE game is to pull her socks off! I have to put shoes on her to ensure she will keep her socks on. She will start cackling laughing before she can even reach her foot to pull her sock off. It always takes her a bit of work to get them off because she is laughing so hard. Of course, Eric and I play her little game and she ends up in fits of laughter!! We are so blessed that we get to hear her sweet laughter every day. It's the little things in life, I hope she will always be so easily amused!!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Set the piggies free!!!
Let the piggies breath!!
That's my big girl, big girl,
big girly girl!
Love,
Gigi