Thursday, November 5, 2009

Put *that* in your Memory Bank...

The kids and I went to Walmart yesterday, but not *any* Walmart, the *NEW* Walmart that is still clean. On the way there I remembered that we needed to glue to do a little craft project Shea got at a birthday party. I couldn't write it on my list because I was driving and well, who are we kidding?? If it isn't written down...IT DOESN'T HAPPEN OR GET BOUGHT!! I said to Shea "Hey Shea! Remind me that we need to buy glue from Walmart!" "Ok, Mom!". So we get to Walmart, we avoid the candy aisle, got all the stuff on our list plus a few extras that Shea just 'had to have, Mommy, pweeease?!?!? Can we?!'. A pack of hot dogs and Scooby fruit snacks later, we checked out and got all loaded up in the van. I turn out on the main road and from the back seat I hear 'MOM!!!!! We forgot to buy glue!!!!!!!'. HAHA!!! I couldn't help but bust out laughing!!! Thanks, Shea!! Just a few minutes too late....

No comments: